19 Mar Apprentice Web Developer
Job Type: Apprenticeship
We are looking to strengthen and expand our digital team. So, if you enjoy design, coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing agency then this role is for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career in the Media Industry and gain some agency experience.
What responsibilities will this role involve?
- To work with our web developers and designers to produce high quality, responsive websites using a wide range of technologies and platforms.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by adhering to best-practice guideline.
- To provide limited technical support to our clients.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS3, JS, Sass and/or LESS
- A thorough understanding of responsive web design with experience of Bootstrap 3 or 4
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- A familiarity with libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Vue.js, React or Angular
- A HND or equivalent relevant to the role
- You will be professional and upbeat with a positive attitude and good sense of humour.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to see a project through from development to production.
- You will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired but not essential
To apply for this position forward your current CV, together with links to any recent work (please detail your involvement).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.