19 Mar Frontend Web Developer
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking to strengthen and expand our digital team. This new position is suited to an exceptional graduate, or someone with 1+ years’ work experience in a digital / web development environment.
What responsibilities will this role involve?
- To work with our web developers and designers to produce high quality, responsive websites using a wide range of technologies and platforms.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by adhering to best-practice guideline.
- To provide limited technical support to our clients.
- To liaise effectively with suppliers and clients.
What skills will be needed for this role?
- You will be professional and upbeat with a positive attitude and good sense of humour.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS3, JS, SASS and/or LESS
- A familiarity with libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Vue.js, React or Angular
- A thorough understanding of responsive web design with experience of Bootstrap 3 or 4
- Exposure to Laravel or Symfony would be beneficial
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to see a project through from development to production.
- You will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in.
If you enjoy design, coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing agency then this role is for you.
To apply for this position forward your current CV, together with links to any recent work (please detail your involvement).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.